Superintendent: Joel Brandvold
Judges: Bottineau FFA Alumni
- Entries are open to all active FFA members who are in good standing.
- Entries must be submitted to the FFA building no later than 12 noon on Tuesday, June 10
- No limit has been placed on the number of entries.
- All entries must be made through your local FFA Chapter Advisor.
FFA Field Crop Division
- All grain sheaves and threshed grain must be prepared from the 2017 crop.
- Any FFA member is eligible to show one exhibit in each lot.
- Threshed grain sample sizes are one quart for small grains and large seeded grains, and one pint for flax, grasses, and small seeded legumes.
- Lot numbers and classes must conform to North Dakota State Fair guidelines.
FFA Agricultural Mechanics Division
This division consists of carpentry, metal, concrete, reconditioned projects, and other corresponding to North Dakota State Fair guidelines.
|Threshed Grain & Grain Sheaves||$4||$2||$1|
|Agricultural Mechanics - Small||$4||$2||$1|
|Agricultural Mechanics - Medium||$6||$4||$2|
|Agricultural Mechanics - Large/XL/Jumbo||$10||$6||$4|
Grand Champion: $4
Reserve Champion: $2